Utilities and businesses now face a confluence of challenges: budget constraints, aging infrastructure, increased scrutiny and workforce turnover. These challenges demand more than ‘best practices’ – they demand specific trade-offs with tailored operating models. They demand true strategic planning and rigorous strategy implementation.
We are experts in strategic consulting and business process reviews to ensure HSE governance risks are identified and managed. Our integrated global workforce ensure that our client have access to the unique and specialized knowledge of any GOLDWATER expert in the world to identify and develop solutions that manage risk and leverage opportunities. We have helped global corporations save millions of euros during acquisitions, expansions, and divestiture of facilities and businesses.
- Environmental planning, permitting and compliance
- Social impact assessment
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Water quality, hydrogeology, hydrology and biochemistry
- Ecology and natural resources management
- Mergers and acquisition support
- Remediation, due diligence and closure
- LNG and related energy infrastructure development
- Asset and program management
- Health and industrial safety
- Risk management
- Economic analysis and development
- Engineering and design (concept and basic design only)
Across the capability dimensions of procurement, stakeholders, finance, data and systems, operating practices, fleet and materials, and leadership and resources, the client has received a high return on consultant services.